Saturday, January 21, 2012

Herankucapkan dalam Tintakucapkan

fake blank
 
just amazed with the look and change facebook profile though someone is so obviously could not see much content to the smallest detail.

does not mean no confidence in his honesty, but the brain and the lips are too rigid cute smile when she saw the report details the display changes.

"feelings is not easy to lie to you with all your movements."

by testing alternative words poke through the means of communication in each time it changes anything to do with with a profile that becomes a question mark.

Initially I trust you with a limp but why do you continuously repeat for the umpteenth hiding behind other people's names. why am I writing graffiti in the expression ... because the longer the note the more nothing is missed true and correct.

maybe you want me to be honest with evidence through photos of my activities with my father who became an excuse for me ... rather than use a photo, you'd better come in person to prove my activities. but I did not expect the evidence it becomes a cry of hope and tears anyway.

less I understand that what we do everyday that is just Allah SWT who knew nothing.
I really believe what you say ...
but why you often hide behind the fear of anxiety as well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment